Civil War Authentic Stereograms
Reprinted after 20 years this 3 reel View-Master set contains rare authentic stereographs taken at the time of the Civil War. This is your best chance to see these views in stunning 3D. See them as Mathew Brady and other wartime photographers meant them to be seen. See below for the contents or the 21 images.
The Civil War
Authentic Stereographs 1861-1865
1. Water battery of Fort Johnson facing Fort Sumter, SC.
2. North wall of Fort Sumter. War began here, April 12,1861.
3. Sally port of Union Fort Slemmer near Washington, DC.
4. Confederate winter quarters, Manassas, VA.
5. The Union ironclad ship Monitor dented from battle, 1862.
6. Union guns during month-long siege at Yorktown, VA 1862.
7. Lincoln sits for his portrait after battle at Antietam, 1862.
1. Meade's Gettysburg headquarters after shelling, July, 1863.
2. General Grant in field headquarters.
3. Union supply trains in Nashville railroad depot.
4. Confederate fortifications around Atlanta, CA, 1864.
5. Confederate railroad depot and supply wagons at Atlanta.
6. General Sherman in Union lines outside Atlanta, CA, 1864.
7. The ambulance corps evacuates wounded soldiers.
Grand review of the Union Armies, Washington, DC 1865.
[ Order ]
Berezin Stereo Photography Products 21686 Abedul, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 USA (949) 215-1554 fax (949) 581-3982 We accept PayPal!Please contact us with questions or comments about this web site. All content, unless otherwise noted ©2013 Berezin Stereo Photography Products